- Table of contents
- Conditions of sale
- Shipping now!
- World Health Survey
- common problem
- Yellowgate - rent to buy
Prices do not include buyer's premium, credit card/Paypal surcharges
| || |
2023 Unused 40' High Cube Container, Side OpeningBatch number: 0001-9041522 Condition: other
30. May 23rd9pm AEST
This is an auction. All assets in this sale are for sale at one price"how, where"Base.
Property included in this sale available. Viewing before bidding is therefore highly recommended. Photos and descriptions should be used as isfor reference only.
This sale cannot be shipped. Removal of purchased items is the buyer's responsibility.
Please be careful when placing an offer as once an offer has been placed it cannot be withdrawn and will not be canceled except in exceptional circumstances (to be determined by Grays). If you are unsure, please do not bid as no refunds will be given except in exceptional circumstances (to be determined by Grays).
Engine Dealer License MD25136
GST and buyer's commission
The GST treatment and buyer's premium allocation for all lots in this auction is detailed inoverviewthe above part. Where applicable, GST and buyer's commission will be applied to the final bid price, details of which can be found on the pageconfirm bidpage.
Export GST Refund
- To claim a GST refund on exported assets, you must:
- Notify us of your intent to export within five (5) days of the sales deadline
- Pay your invoice in full (including any VAT).
- If the asset is a veteran, obtain an export license from the U.S. Department of Defense and complete a customs export declaration form prior to export. lookArms export
- Provide proof of asset export within 60 days of invoice payment date. Acceptable documents are bill of lading, ocean bill of lading or air waybill
- Please note that GST refund on buyer premium (a service) is only available for overseas buyers
We accept the following payment methods:
- 1% surcharge on MasterCard and VISA transactions
- 2% surcharge applies to Amex and Diners Club transactions
- no other cards accepted
- Bills totaling less than $10,000 will be automatically debited to the card in your account
- Bills totaling over $10,000 can be paid in person at any Grays office
- 1% surcharge on PayPal transactions
- If you have selected a preferred payment method in your account, only invoices totaling less than $10,000 will be accepted
EFT (direct deposit)
- For invoices totaling over $10,000. Full payment must be made within two business days of auction close.
- Please ensure you include your invoice number as payment reference and email proof of payment to Accountsreceivable@grays.com.au
- As EFT transfers can take up to 2 business days to process, please contact Grays prior to pickup to confirm receipt of cleared funds
Cash, banker's check and personal checks are not accepted methods of payment.
For more information, see below:
For bill payment inquiries only, please email:accounts email@example.com
For all other inquiries please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the condition of the product?
The condition of each product is noted on its lot page. We strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the conditions before bidding. This is because Grays sells a wide range of products on different terms on behalf of our suppliers.
Please be sure to read the lot description for any additional information on the condition of the product, including any warranty details. You should consider the condition and lot description when bidding as we do not offer refunds if you change your mind about your purchase.
For product terms and conditions, click hereshopping in horror
Online Auction Ends "Go, Go, Go!"
- Usually, auctions end at the designated closing time. However, there are some exceptions if bids are placed on specific lots within 10 minutes of the auction closing ("Going, Going, Gone!" period). It will be extended until there are no further bids within ten minutes of the last successful bid.
- There is no limit to the number of renewals for an online auction. This allows Grays to operate more like a live auction, where bidding doesn’t stop as long as there is interest in the product, rather than setting an arbitrary deadline. To make sure you don't overbid, be sure to monitor the auction until you win the item, or enter an "AUTOBID" that you think will win!
Conditions of sale
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN AUCTION. All assets in this sale are sold "as is" with no warranties and no short term terms
By registering and bidding, you agree to our terms of sale. All bids are subject to the online "User Agreement".
The online auction terms and conditions may change from time to time. Please ensure you have read this page and the specific terms and conditions in the User Agreement carefully. If you continue to use the Online Auction Service after these terms and conditions have changed, you agree to the new terms and conditions applicable to that service.
General terms and conditions can be found here
Buyers please note:
- Please be careful when placing an offer as once an offer has been placed it cannot be withdrawn and will not be canceled except in exceptional circumstances (to be determined by Grays). If you are unsure, please do not bid as no refunds will be given except in exceptional circumstances (to be determined by Grays).
- By registering and bidding, you agree to Gray's terms of sale. If necessary, please familiarize yourself with items in this auction before bidding on them.
- The online auction terms and conditions may change from time to time. Please ensure you have read this page carefully and the special conditions contained in the bidder agreement. If you continue to use the Online Auction Service after these terms and conditions have changed, you agree to the new terms and conditions applicable to that service.
- Grace employees are on site for safety reasons only. Make sure you have someone to help you load and arrange suitable transportation.
- Payments can only be made after receiving the free offer amount.
Grace guarantees that all vehicles/boats/motorcycles (vehicles) in this auction are sold with clear title. However, please note the following:
- If bidders carry out a PPSR inspection (highly recommended), they may find that in many cases the vehicle has a registered security interest against them which will become available once the vehicle in question is sold and the funds are in the surety's/received security account will be canceled holder; and
- It may take up to 10 business days for the security interest to be removed.
check and collect
Please click on the link below for the latest information on Covid-19 restrictions at your local Grays location.
Place:6 Spartan Street, Jandakot, WA, 6164
examine:Tuesday to Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm – except public holidays(Note: We are closed on Mondays)
collect:Tuesday to Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm – except public holidays(Note: We are not open for pickup on Mondays)
(Assets must be claimed within 5 business days of auction close)
*** Please note: During peak periods, the wait time for item pickup may be as long as 45 minutes. ***
Information about shipping can be found on our Shipping home page. There you'll find pickup and delivery options.
Precautions for collection:
- Items not retrieved after the specified time will incur storage fees or may be considered abandoned and discarded.
- Items will only be released if correct buyer details (full buyer name, sale number, lot number and ID) are provided.
- Grace may make copies (photocopies or electronic copies) of documents evidencing the identity of the registered purchaser, such as a driver's license or other photo identification. Making such copies is reasonably necessary for Gray's business activities. This copy will be collected, retained, used and disclosed by Grace in accordance with the
- Packing and removal of assets is the responsibility of the buyer within the time frame specified in this sale.
- Note that longer wait times are expected during peak hours.
Payments will only be made upon receipt of released funds
Asset registration hits the road
For all inquiries regarding the transfer of title to road legal property please email email@example.com
Please Note: Assets will only be transferred to Western Australia registered bidders.
Grace is working with our clients during the COVID-19 situation regarding asset collection. There are no storage fees or additional costs as interstate buyers cannot pick up.
Cranes with masts greater than 10m at 6 Spartan St Jandakot require a permit from Jandakot Airport Holdings.
The application form is completed by the crane supplier and sent directly to Jandakot Airport Holdings.
submit application firstname.lastname@example.orgApproval required.
third party collection
If you wish to nominate a third party to collect your order on your behalf, they will need to:
- A copy of the winner's email
- A scanned copy of your photo ID
- Letter signed by you authorizing you to pick up the goods on your behalf (see template of authorization letter below)
- They must also provide identification and sign the goods on behalf of the buyer as an authorized agent.
Grace does not maintain or complete manual waybills for third-party carriers. Grace employees will not sell merchandise to anyone other than you unless authorized to do so. By arranging for third-party collection, you authorize them to confirm the condition of the merchandise being collected.
Please note:Once the goods are signed for, Grace will not bear any responsibility. Any issues related to the shipment of goods must be resolved by a third party acting on your behalf.
Authorizations for third-party collections can be emailed email@example.com
General information about the site
PLEASE NOTE: Closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times when checking in or picking up goods.
- Buyer is responsible for forfeiting assets.
- Grays - Will not pack your items or arrange courier/shipping for buyers.
- Persons under the age of 16 are only allowed on the premises if accompanied and supervised on site. Access is conditional for all persons entering the premises at the direction of Gray personnel, their representatives or the site manager.
- A prerequisite for entry is that the actions of all persons do not endanger the health and safety of others on site or pose a risk to health and safety.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Based on the hazards and risks assessed on site, Grays will determine what mandatory PPE must be worn prior to obtaining clearance to enter the site. This equipment may include safety shoes, safety goggles, hearing protection and head protection or other items of PPE deemed necessary.
Sell excess equipment?
For a no obligation appraisal and free quote, or to find out more about selling with Grays, visitgray sell
- More than 2 million registered users
- More than 1 million unique visitors per month
- national market
- 24 hours bid
- Gray businesses are asking employees and the public to follow social distancing norms.
- Gray employees are not permitted to handle client equipment or stationery.
- Grace staff may ask you to wait outside the building to ensure that social distancing requirements are not exceeded.
- Please keep a distance of 2 meters from other people on site.
- Grays will not provide safety vests to customers.
- Grace staff may ask you to leave the premises if you develop flu-like symptoms.
World Health Survey
Grace reminds all buyers that any plants sold at auction may not be suitable for use in the workplace. Grace offers:
- Safety information about the condition of plants for sale (Plant Hazard Reporting)
- Clear identification and labeling to identify factory parts only for end-of-life or spare parts
- Site visits, PPE, and equipment removal requirements are detailed under the Inspection and Collection heading.
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times during inspection and pickup.
- Persons under the age of 16 are not permitted to access this website.
- Tradesmen such as; electricians, plumbers, etc. must be properly licensed before commencing work on site.
- Installers, forklift and crane operators etc. must present the appropriate permits before starting work on site.
- Contractors entrusted with transporting plant and equipment must have appropriate capacity to transport plant and equipment. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the carrier picking up the shipment on their behalf is properly licensed and capable of operating the equipment used for loading purposes.
- It is a condition of access to this site that all visitors follow the directions of Grace staff or their representatives.
- Work carried out on this site must be carried out in compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- All power tools and equipment used on site must be tested (marked) for safe use in accordance with AS/NZS 3760 Electrical Equipment Service Testing and Inspection.
- Based on the hazards present on the property, Grace or his agent will determine the mandatory personal protective equipment that must be worn before being granted access to the property. (e.g. safety shoes, goggles, hard hat, etc.).
- All work over 1.8m requires the use of certified equipment, harnesses, work platforms, etc.
Statement of Safe Work Practices
NOTE: As part of this sale, the removal/decommissioning of certain assets may require a Satisfactory Safe Work Practices Statement prior to any work on site.
The following is an example of a safe work method statement:
Safe Work Practices Statement
optional electrical equipment
The accompanying DIY signage refers to the purchase of optional electrical equipment. All electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician or licensed electrician.
- Hard-wired appliances such as air conditioners, stoves, ovens, electric hot water systems, ceiling fans, light fixtures
- Electrical accessories such as outlets, light switches, cords, wall switches, plugs and cord extensions
- Electrical components such as motors, switches, solenoids, components
Power Tools and Equipment
If you did not purchase any power tools and equipment in this auction, please disregard this notice.
Power tools and equipment (including cables)
The electrical products in this auction have not been certified as safe for use with electricity. Electrical items have not been tested by a qualified electrician and have not been verified tested
Electrical Safety. General information on the safe disposal of used power tools and equipment, including power cords. General advice for the safe use of power tools and equipment, etc., not to exceed a rated voltage of 250V for single-phase equipment and 480V for other equipment. These instructions do not replace specific manufacturer information, but serve as a general guide. This advice does not apply to young children or people with disabilities.
We urge you to:
- Use power tools only for their intended purpose.
- If a power tool is intended for indoor use only, do not use it outdoors.
- Do not immerse power tools in water unless specifically designed for that purpose.
- Keep hands, fingers, feet, toes and hair away from dangerous moving parts, cutting blades and more.
- Do not use power tools in the rain.
- Make sure your hands are dry when operating power tools.
- Do not use damaged power tools.
- Power tools should not be used by children or persons with illness or disability without supervision.
- Children should not play with power tools.
- Some power tools require special precautions during installation and/or user maintenance.
- The plug must be removed from the socket before cleaning or maintenance work is carried out.
- Do not place cord extension outlets or portable power panels where they can be splashed or moisture can penetrate.
- Make sure the vents or outlets are not blocked or partially blocked.
- If the stationary power tool is not equipped with a power cord, plug or other device for disconnecting the power supply, the disconnecting device must be incorporated in the fixed wiring according to the wiring rules.
- If the supply cord or plug is damaged, the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person must replace the supply cord in order to prevent an accident.
- Power tools with special cords must be replaced with special cords or components supplied by the manufacturer or its service agents.
- Other electric tools that cannot be replaced by power cords should be discarded.
- Power tools should be maintained to ensure a long service life and to protect the operator from electric shock or mechanical failure.
- Safety switches increase electrical safety when using power tools.
- What is automated bidding?
- Is it "go, go, go"?
- What is Buyer's Premium?
- What if I change my mind?
- How can I cancel my bid?
- Can I inspect items before bidding?
You can find answers to these and other questions atsupport
Yellowgate - rent to buy
Grays works with Yellowgate to help you equip $30,000 to $500,000 worth of property and equipmentYellowgate's rent-to-own solution*.
- 12 months lease
- buy anytime
- return after 12 months
- 100% tax free
- off balance sheet
- low upfront cost
4 easy steps to get started:
1. Verify identity
2. Verify the company
3. Verified source of work
4. Verify the device
Click here for more information
*IMPORTANT INFO: Business customers only. The financial services provider is Yellowgate Group Pty Ltd ACN 647 366 854 (“Yellowgate”). All credit applications are subject to credit approval criteria. General terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Grays eCommerce Group Limited ACN 125 736 914 ("Grays") does not provide or arrange financing. Clicking on this link will take you to Yellowgate's website where you can complete a grant application.
This information is (a) current as of 21 April 2021, (b) is subject to change, (c) is for general information only, (d) does not take into account your personal circumstances, and (e) does not constitute any financial and/or tax advice. You should check that the information meets your needs and, if necessary, seek professional advice from financial, legal and tax advisors. This information has been prepared by Yellowgate and Grays makes no representations as to its accuracy. While every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the information, Yellowgate and Grays and each of their officers, employees and agents disclaim all liability (except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law) for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or any loss or damage incurred, directly or indirectly, by anyone in reliance on such information.
As a referrer, Gray's eCommerce Group Limited ACN 125 736 914 receives a financial interest (referral fee) from Yellowgate for each customer who completes the purchase of equipment through Yellowgate's rent-to-own financing solution.
© 2021 Grays eCommerce Group Limited ACN 125 736 914 is a wholly owned subsidiary of Grays.com Pty Ltd ACN 634 636 310.